Dear Global Bitgetters,
Please find the following Code of Conduct for Traders:
I. To be a trader on Bitget, you are required to:
- have a proven and professional trading strategy;
- have excellent trading performance;
- have a rigorous risk control system;
- be familiar with Bitget's mission, vision, and values;
- be familiar with Bitget's brand values;
- be familiar with Bitget's product performance;
- be willing to grow together with Bitget.
II. Profit sharing rule
- You can share the profit of your followers based on the locked-up BGB amount.
III. Code of conduct
- Traders shall not make any unpleasant and defamatory comment that would damage the reputation of Bitget;
- Traders shall not make any promise of profit to attract followers;
- Traders need to help followers to make a profit to the best of their ability, bear in mind the risk to followers and shall not engage in any wash trading for higher yield or higher commission;
- Traders must not use high-risk, high-return trading strategies that create uncontrollable risk for followers;
- To protect the interests of followers, traders shall not display, reveal or imply social accounts or contact information in areas that exhibit nicknames, profiles and other information;
- Traders are prohibited from using multiple accounts for matched orders. Once found, they will be permanently disqualified from initiating copy trades;
- Traders shall not operate in bad faith, including and not limited to conducting any malicious wash trading to raise the number of followers or the amount invested by followers. Otherwise, the trader account will be permanently suspended by the community;
- For any severe consequences caused by trader behaviours, Bitget will intervene with the trader’s transactions, cancel his or her trader status and terminate the trader’s account.
IV. Disciplinary rules
- Where a trader resists closing more than ten orders under reverse market conditions or opening more than three orders in both directions, and the losing position fails to be closed within 24 hours after the loss occurs; or
- Where a trader opens multiple positions at similar prices within the same time range and multiple positions under one or more accounts are opened and closed at around the same time; or such traders will be punished.
- 50% of the trader’s margin will be deducted upon the first violation of disciplinary rules;
- All of the trader’s margin will be deducted, and the trader account will be suspended upon the second violation of disciplinary rules.
Customer Services: email@example.com
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group
Article is closed for comments.