Dear Global Bitgetters,
Please check the Operation Guidelines for Traders:
I. How to become a trader?
- Log into Bitget’s official website or APP.
- Click “Become a Trader” on the Copy Trade page.
- Fill in your information, read and agree to the “Trader Agreement”.
- Waiting to be approved.
II. Requirements for applying to become a trader
- There are no positions, open trailing orders or trigger orders in your futures account (including actual account and demonstration account).
- You are not following other traders.
- One trader can only register one account for Copy Trade.
III. Traders’ Personal Settings
After approval, please go to the "Copy Trade" homepage - My Trades - Personal Settings to set up your account before initiating a trade:
- Avatar: Optional.
- Nickname: Your registered email or mobile number (by default).
- Nickname shown in different languages: The same with your nickname (by default).
- Tags: Six tags for you to choose from (can be a combination of multiple tags): High frequency, low frequency, aggressive, stable, short term, and long term. Need to be manually selected.
- Futures for copy trade: Choose all trading pairs shown on the page. "Select all" is the default setting.
- Total equity: When enabled, the total equity in your futures account will be displayed on your "Trader" page. This feature is disabled by default.
IV. Initiate a trade
After completing your personal settings, you may "Initiate a trade - Set TP / SL - close your positions - check your copy trade data".
(1) Initiate a trade
Click "Initiate trade" on the Copy Trade page or open a position on the futures trading page to initiate a trade. After that, you can check the details of the position by visiting the "My trades" page or viewing "Shared Trades" on the futures page.
- The position data under "Shared Trades" are the data of traders, which do not include the copy trading data of the followers.
- Every newly opened position will be separately shown under "Shared Trades".
- The liquidation price will not be shown under "Shared Trades".
- All positions of the same direction under the same futures contract will be merged into "Positions" on the futures page.
- When you have reached the maximum position limit of the initiated copy trade (represents the positions of all your followers), users will not be able to follow any of your new orders.
(2) Set TP / SL
After initiating a copy trade, you can check the details of the position by visiting "My trades" page or viewing "Shared trades" on the futures page.
(3) Close a coy trade position
Close the position at the market price under "Shared trades" on the Futures page or "My Trades" on the Copy Trade page.
- You can only close positions at the current market price.
- You can not close positions with trailing orders or trigger orders.
- The "close" feature under "Positions" on the Future page can not be used.
- Each order under "Current Copy Trades" - "Details" needs to be closed one by one.
- You can close multiple positions of the same direction and same margin under the same futures contract with just one click under "Current Copy Trades" - "Summary".
(4) Check copy trade data
You can check your copy trade data under "My Trades" on the Copy Trade page: Shared trades, history, details, etc.
(1) Profit-sharing rule
You can get up to 10% of followers’ profit based on your locked-up BGB holdings.
(2) Check profit-sharing data
You can check the details of your shared profits from copy trade under "My Trader" - "Profit-sharing" on your homepage.
- Profits shared, Profits to be shared, Profits yesterday: All profits will be shown in USDT, but the actual profits will be distributed in the currency used as the margin by followers.
- The "Profits to be shared" is a dynamic value.
- Total shared profits and history shared profits: Only users with positive profits will be displayed in the details.
VI. Manage the followers
You may check your current followers and account equity under "My Trades" - "Copiers".
- You can remove followers whose futures equity is less than 100 USDT.
- Removed followers can no longer follow you to open any new positions, yet the previous copied positions will not be affected.
- After removal, the follower can not follow the same trader within 60 minutes.
VII. Requirements for Traders to be Displayed on the Trader List
To be displayed on the Trader List, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Your total equity in futures (USDT) should be no less than 500 USDT.
- You need to have closed at least one initiated futures copy trade that is supported on the platform for copy trading.
- You will be removed from the Trade List if your current total equity is less than 500 USDT in Futures. In this case, their former followers will not be affected.
* Notes: Trader List is updated hourly.
For more details, please refer to [Functions Available to Traders].
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group
Article is closed for comments.