Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget is introducing a new feature for followers to view the trader’s transaction data.
1. Number of days since registration: count days from the registration date to the current date.
2. The Current number of followers: the number of current users following the trader.
3. Total equity: The total asset in the trader’s futures account. The trader can choose to show or hide it.
4. Return on Investment (ROI): ROI = Profit and Loss / Principal * 100%
5. Number of transactions: Number of transactions that have been completed through opening and closing positions.
6. Cumulative number of followers: The number of people who have followed the trader in history. Note: Re-follow after cancelling will be counted as one person.
7. Total P/L: The total profit and loss of closed orders.
8. Number of profitable transactions: Number of transactions with positive returns (when trading fee and funding fee are not deducted).
9. Number of losing transactions: Number of transactions with negative returns (when trading fee and funding fee are not deducted).
10. Win Rate 3W: the number of orders with positive returns in the last 3 weeks/the total number of orders in the last 3 weeks.
*Note: The above data are updated hourly.
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com