Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget will support the Origin Dollar Governance (OGV) airdrop for Origin Protocol (OGN) holders. Details are as follows:
- The snapshot will be determined by the OGN team and will take place between July 5, 12 AM and July 12, 11:59 PM (UTC)
- Bitget will take a snapshot of our users’ OGN holdings once we are informed by the OGN team of the exact snapshot time.
- The minimum amount of OGN held by user must be at least 1 OGN (excluding those in pending trade orders).
- OGV tokens will be distributed to eligible users at a ratio of 1 OGN = 1 OGV after the project team completes the OGV token distribution to Bitget.
Deposit & Withdrawal
- Deposit and withdrawal of OGN will be suspended on July 4, 9 AM (UTC). Resumption will be announced in a separate announcement.
- OGN tokens that are pending deposits or withdrawals during the suspension period will not count toward your OGN balances. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any deposits and withdrawals prior to the snapshot time range.
- During airdrop calculation, those tokens that were successfully sold at the snapshot time belong to the buyer, not to the seller.
- OGN and OGV will be having different utilities. The total supply of OGV is four billion.
For more information, please refer to:
Hello OGV! Details on the Upcoming Airdrop for OGN Holders
Tokenomics, Retroactive Rewards, and Prelaunch Liquidity Mining Campaign for OGV
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
June 30, 2022
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group
Article is closed for comments.