Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget welcomes the Terra 2.0 ecosystem and will support the Terra (LUNA) and TerraUSD (UST) migration and renaming plan to Terra Classic (LUNC) and USTClassic (USTC). Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
Update (May 26, 8 AM)
1. Deposits and withdrawals of LUNA have been extended till May 26, 10 AM (UTC).
2. We will distribute the new LUNA and UST tokens fully to all eligible users. Due to the airdrop restriction, Bitget snapshot time, token distribution amount and time may be adjusted accordingly.
3. Please stay tuned for our official updates on the Bitget snapshot time.
- Terra (LUNA) will be renamed Terra Classic (LUNC).
- TerraUSD (UST) will be renamed USTClassic (USTC).
- The renaming of LUNA and UST will take place on May 26, 8 AM (UTC).
- The value of LUNC and USTC will remain the same as LUNA and UST respectively prior to the migration.
- Deposits and withdrawals of LUNA and UST will be suspended on May 26, 8 AM (UTC).
- All pending Spot orders for LUNA/USDT and UST/USDT will be canceled and trading will be suspended at the same time.
Deposit, withdrawal and Spot trading for LUNC and USTC will be revealed in a separate announcement.
1. The deposit and withdrawal suspension time for LUNA and UST is based on the Terra Classic block height of 7790000. Suspension may take place earlier than expected. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
2. Please be assured that your assets are safe during the migration.
3. Distribution of the new LUNA and UST will be supported soon.
For further information, please refer to:
Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [AMENDED]
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.
May 25, 2022
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.