Dear Global Bitgetters,
We hope you're enjoying Bitget's P2P feature! Our team works very hard to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, but we understand that a small number of our traders may be experiencing a few hiccups during the trading process.
If you do encounter any problems, then the quickest and easiest solution is to submit an appeal to Customer Support.
To submit an appeal, please follow these simple steps:
1. After payment is completed you will reach the Order Details page. Here, you can see the 'File an appeal' button at the bottom of the screen.
2. If the timer hits zero - don’t worry! Simply refresh the page and the 'File an appeal' button will reactivate.
3. Click on 'File an appeal' and a form will appear. Input the appeal type and reason for the appeal as required.
4. From there, fill in the necessary details. You will also be required to provide proof or evidence of the issue you are experiencing. You can do this by uploading an image of the payment completion, assets transfer, and/or any other relevant screenshots. Click 'Submit appeal' to process the appeal. The Customer Support team will be notified immediately.
5. After clicking the 'Submit appeal' button, you should then contact Customer Support directly for help with your appeal.
6. To do this, click on the ‘Live Chat’ button. This will get you in touch with the Customer Support team.
7. Fill in your name and choose your preferred language. Then, explain why help is needed in the message box and click on ‘Start chat’
8. The Customer Support team will join the chat and you can provide them with the necessary information to help with the appeal.
9. Finally, the customer support team will help resolve the issue, and the order will be complete.
Note: P2P transactions must complete KYC Verification. Click for a detailed tutorial on KYC Verification.
The use of Bitget P2P service and all information and other content included or accessible to Bitget P2P service is solely your responsibility. Bitget is simply an intermediary platform for buyers and sellers and is not responsible for any asset disputes between them, and all payments will be finalized upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Bitget P2P platform does not have the right or obligation to resolve disputes arising from payment completion. Neither the Bitget P2P platform nor the merchant shall be liable for any loss upon payment completion unless the merchant is fraudulent or misleading.
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group
Article is closed for comments.