Dear Global Bitgetters,
We’ve got 50,000 USDT for our community members to snatch up this week! Whether you’re simply joining our Telegram, inviting friends into the community, or completing your first spot trade, there’s a reward for every milestone.
One task can be completed an unlimited number of times, which means you could be earning a sizable chunk from the 50,000 USDT prize pool…
How do I participate?
Event period: April 12, 2022, 11 AM (UTC) - April 24, 2022, 11 AM (UTC)
The following milestone tasks can entitle you to USDT rewards (with up to 50,000 USDT up for grabs between all participating community members):
- Start simple: join our Bitget Official Global Community and earn 1 USDT.
- Complete a spot trade of not less than 100 USDT, and get 10 USDT as a reward. (Limited to one trade per user.)
- Follow @BitgetGlobal on Twitter, retweet the event post and tag three friends to earn 2 USDT. (Limited to one RT only.)
- Invite your friends through your unique Bitget Community Bot and earn 1 USDT for each friend who accepts the invitation. (⬅️ Unlimited invitations!)
If you’ve completed all the milestone tasks, then fill out the following form to take your share of the 50,000 USDT pool:
Please note: rewards for your milestone tasks will only be distributed after you’ve completed the form with your verified Bitget UID. Rewards are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, with up to 50,000 USDT in the pool.
Thanks again for your enduring support.
We hope to see you and your friends in our community soon!
*How do I get my own unique Bitget Community Bot link?
- Start a private chat with @Bitget_Community_Bot.
- Send /myrefs to the @Bitget_Community_Bot and a unique referral link for Bitget’s Official Global Community Telegram will be generated for you to use immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- Rewards will be distributed within seven working days after the event ends;
- Users participating in this event must complete the required ID verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible for the rewards;
- Bitget reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulking registered accounts, as well as trading with attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation;
- Users participating with the same IP address will be considered invalid;
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or canceling the event without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.
April 12, 2022
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com