Bitget Global Users,
- The Celo (CELO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Celo block height of 11,838,440, or approximately at March 8, 20:15 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of CELO will be suspended approximately starting from March 8, 15:00 (UTC).
- The trading of CELO will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Celo (CELO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Celo block height of 11,838,440. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Bitget will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding CELO in their Bitget accounts.
- The Celo (CELO) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for CELO once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- As of the release time of this announcement, Bitget is not aware of any security code audit report conducted on this version of Celo’s network upgrade and hard fork.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.
March 7, 2022
Customer Services: email@example.com
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org