Bitget Global Users,
Here is what you need to know about Bitget's Futures trial fund:
1. About Bitget's Futures trial fund
1) The trial fund will be distributed in the form of coupons.
2) The trial fund will be distributed directly to the Rewards Center on Bitget's website and APP.
3) The trial fund will go to the respective Futures account after being claimed.
2. How to check and claim
1) The trial fund will be distributed directly to the Rewards Center on Bitget's website and APP.
More→Rewards Center→My Rewards
Profile Icon at the left top corner→ Rewards Center
2) The trial fund will be successfully claimed after you click "Use now". The trial fund will go to the respective Futures account after being claimed without the need to transfer it again.
3. How to use
1) The trial fund can be directly used to trade on Futures(including Copy Trade);
2) The trial fund can be used to offset transaction fees/losses/funding fees;
3) The trial fund can be used as margin to open a position.
1) Before the trial fund is used up, any transfer-out of the account holding the trial fund will cause the unused amount of the fund to be void.
2) If such void caused by the transfer-out leads to deleveraging (liquidation) or inability to maintain an open position, please handle the issue before further operations.
3) When used to offset losses, the trial fund needs to meet the following requirements: Current equity at the time of closing the position＜(initial + accumulated deposits+the remaining of the trial fund); The initial and accumulated deposits will be calculated immediately after the trial fund is claimed. If you claim another trial fund after the previous one is used up, then the calculation will start when the new fund is claimed.
4) Any trial fund that has not been claimed within the validity period of the coupon will be void. On the contrary, coupons claimed before the expiration date can be used indefinitely.
1) If any malicious behavior of claiming the trial fund is found, the platform has the right to take disciplinary action against the account involved to recover losses;
2) Bitget reserves the right to the final interpretation of the trial fund.
October 18, 2021.
Customer Services: email@example.com
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org
【Platforms Bitget Settled in 】