Dear Bitget users:
The following text is about contract trial fund rules.
1. About Contract Trial Fund
1) Bitget contract trial fund is issued in the form of cryptocurrency, generally USDT or BTC
2) The contract trial fund is issued directly to the Bitget contract account without transferring again;
3) Support issuance to all Bitget contract accounts, the default is BTC/USDT contract account or BTC/USD account.
2. Where is contract trial fund?
The trial fund is issued to the user's contract account, and the user can view it in the "assets".
If it is issued to a BTC/USDT contract account, check as follows
Web: official website homepage → click "assets" in the upper right corner → select contract account → view in BTC/USDT account equity
App: Click on the "Assets" page at the bottom of the App → swipe the page to the right to the contract account → view in the BTC/USDT account equity
3. Rules for the use of contract trialfund
1) The trial fund can be directly used for contract trading (including copy trade);
2) The trial fund can be used to deduct contract transaction fees/losses/funding costs.
4. Restrictions on contract trial fund
1) Trial fund cannot open two-direction positions (including unfilled pending orders);
2) Before trial fund is completely consumed, any transfer/transfer out/withdraw of funds in the account where the trial fund is located will cause the unused part of the trial fund to become invalid.
If the account has entered a two-direction open position (including pending orders) before receiving the trial fund, the trial fund will not be supported. You need to wait until the position is closed before you can use the trial fund to conduct contract trading
5. If the trial fund has not been used for a long time, Bitget has the right to take it back.
6. In the event of malicious use of trial fund, Bitget has the right to deal with the accounts involved in order to recover the losses.
7. The final interpretation right of the experience fund belongs to Bitget.
Example 1: Mary’s BTC/USDT contract account equity is only 100U trial fund
Mary transfers the 10U trial fund to the ETH/USDT contract account, then the 100U trial fund will all be cleared.
Mary transfers the 10U trial fund to the exchange account for withdrawal, and then all the 100U trial fund will be cleared.
Mary used 50U of trial fund to conduct contract transactions and made a profit of 20U. At this time, Mary's contract account remaining = 100U-transaction fee + 20U. The situation is determined that Mary has not completely consumed 100U trial fund. At this time, Mary’s 20U profit is allowed to be transferred or withdrawn, but before the 100U trial fund is completely consumed, if Mary transfers the profit 20U out, transfers or withdraws, then the trial fund balance [100U- procedure Fees] are all cleared.
Example 2: There are 1000USDT in Mary's account, and the 100USDT trial fund has been issued to BTC/USDT account obtained from participating in the event. Now the contract account equity totals 1100USDT.
Mary used 100U of the contract to trade and made a profit of 80U. At this time, Mary's contract account remaining = 1,100U-transaction fee + profit of 80U. At this time, it is determined that Mary has not completely consumed 100U trial fund. If there is any transfer behavior in Mary's BTC contract account, the remaining trial fund will be cleared. At this time, Mary’s principal of 1000U and profit of 80U are allowed to be transferred out, transferred or withdrawn, but before the 100U trial fund is completely consumed, if Mary transfers out, transfers or withdraws the principal of 1000U or profit of 80U, Then the trial fund balance [100U-handling fee] will all be cleared
Mary used 200U of it for contract transactions and lost 120U. At this time, Mary's contract account remaining = 1,100U-120U-transaction fee. The situation is determined that Mary has completely consumed 100U trial fund. At this time, the entire balance of the contract account is allowed to be transferred out, transferred or withdrawn, and there is no problem of clearing the trial fund.
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation：email@example.com
【Platforms Bitget Settled in 】