Dear Bitget users:
To reward your support, Bitget decides to hold USDT Trading King event.
Time: Jan. 29, 2021-Feb. 4, 2021 (UTC+8)
Event 1: Trade USDT to Win
During the event, KYC users who signed up for the event will be ranked according to the turnover of the USDT contract, and the rewards are as follows
No. 1 Reward: 20,000USDT+1 iPhone12
Ranked according to transaction volume, the first user who meets the requirements in transaction volume can get 20,000 USDT and 1 iPhone12
No.2 Reward: 10,000USDT+1 iPhone12
Ranked according to transaction volume, the second registered user who meets the requirements in transaction volume can get 20,000 USDT and 1 iPhone 12
No.3 Reward: The end number of the transaction sequence is 6 to evenly divide 10,000USDT
According to the transaction ranking, the qualified registered users whose ranking end is 6th, namely the 6th, 16th, 26th, 36th, 46th, 56th, 66th...96th user , Divided equally between 10,000USDT
Event 2: Fair event, share $40,000 equally
During the activity, all signed up users (excluding activity 2) with a USDT Margined contract turnover over 100,000 USDT in Bitget USDT can share the 40,000 USDT contract experience fund equally.
1. Please be sure to fill in the application form for the application activities;
2. Activity awards will be uniformly distributed to BTC/USDT contract accounts within 7 working days after the end of the activity;
3. The contract trial fund can be used as a margin for trading, and can also offset the transaction fee/loss/capital expense;
4. The trial fund cannot be opened in two directions or withdrawn. Any transfer and withdrawal of funds will cause your experience fund to be cleared.
5. In order to ensure the fairness of the activity, Bitget will immediately cancel its award-winning qualification if there is any cheating in the process of participating in the activity;
6. Bitget reserves the right to interpret the activity and the right to deal with cheating by users participating in the activity.
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation：email@example.com
【Platforms Bitget Settled in 】