Dear Bitget users，
The "Code of Conduct" is designed to ensure that all the traders following the rules and regulations to minimize the risk of using "Trade Copy".In order to protect investors' and traders' benefits. Those who do not meet the specifications will be disqualified from taking the order, and the list traders will be removed from the market at the same time.
Minimum initial deposit requirement of traders
The total equity in USDT in the contact account has to be maintained with the minimum initial amount requirement.
*If the initial amount less than 500 USDT, the trader will not allow following and the status will change to "Full".
Trade’s code of conduct
- Traders are not allowed to publish any bad comments that defame or damage the reputation of the Bitget's community
- Traders must not promise proceeds to followers to attract followers to follow orders
- Traders must not use high-risk wind-return trading strategies and continue to use high leverage for trading. Bring uncontrollable risks to followers.
- To assure that the interests of followers, traders are not allowed to display or implicitly disclose their social accounts on the platform's personal profile and other display information.
- Traders are not allowed to use multiple accounts to matched orders, will be permanently disqualified once discovered.
- Bitget reserves the right to terminate the trader and the respective account due to the trader’s misbehavior.
- Malicious conducts, including but not limited to scalping by increasing copiers amount, are not allowed. This will lead to the trader’s account permanently disabled.
3 May 2020
Bitget Official Channels:
Telegram community(English) : https://t.me/bitgetEN