I. Enter Contract Trading
1. Login bitget website, and find the "perpetual contract", click to enter the real trading page. (website: ww.bitget.com)
2. If you havn't logined in, you can click the sign up or login button.
3. Digital asset contract trading is an innovative investment product with high risk and strong professionalism. To enter the contract page for the first time, you need to read the user agreement carefully and click to confirm the opening of perpetual contract transactions.
II. Carry out Fund Transfer
1. click "fund transfer" in the lower right corner, and transfer assets between "currency account" and "contract account".
2. Select the direction and currency of transfer, enter the amount of transfer and click ok to realize the transfer of assets from one account to another. Bitget accounts do not charge any fees for transfer of assets. If there is no asset in the currency account, you can choose to use currency in the asset center.
3. After successfully transfer of assets, the "available" in the lower right corner will display the updated balance. And then you can do perpetual contracts.
III. How to place an order?
There are two ways to place an order. Select the limit price or market price under the commission submission (market price does not need to enter the price for an order). Take the limit price as an example.
The position pattern has the independent position and the whole position (has not yet been online), take the independent position as an example.
1. Select limit order, independent position mode, select leverage multiple, manually enter the price or click the depth to fill price, manually enter the contract quantity; Click the "buy/long" or "sell/short" buttons, such as "buy long". After confirming the correct information, click the "buy/long" button to place the order successfully.
2. If the order is not completed immediately after the order is placed, you can view or cancel the order under the "current entrustment" list;
3. After the entrusted transaction is successful, it will be displayed in the current position list; Positions in this list can adjust margin and perform liquidation operations.
4. Opening the position successfully, the holding position on the left will display the current position information; Click "adjust leverage" to adjust the leverage multiple and position mode.
IV. Check Income
1, when there is a position, you can check under the "position" list, the income is divided into unrealized profit and loss and realized profit and loss.
Unrealized profit and loss: the expected amount of profit and loss after closing the current position according to the marked price or the latest transaction price. Red represents loss and green represents profit.
Realized profit and loss: including the transaction fee, the fund rate charged regularly and the income obtained from partial liquidation, red represents the loss and green represents the profit.
2. After closing the position, the closing proceeds will be shown under the "closing details" list.
V. How to close the position?
There are two ways of closing positions, namely market price and limit price.
On the right side of the "position" list, select "limit price" to enter the price, and select the closing ratio or enter the number of positions. Click the button below to close the position. If the transaction is not immediately displayed in the activity commission, click cancel the closing commission. You can also click the market price button to close the position quickly without entering the price.
Welcome to the bitget community.
Bitget Official Channel:
Telegram community(English) : https://t.me/bitgetEN
Digital asset is an innovative investment derived from the development of block chain technology, which is greatly influenced by the global market. It is suggested that users evaluate their investment and risk tolerance ability and make rational investment decisions after fully understanding the relevant knowledge of block chain and digital asset investment.
Bitget.com officials and staff will not recommend you to invest in any project in any form, or authorize any institution or individual to provide investment evaluation and reference for any project.