All the users who sign up can get 10 SBTC simulation experience rewards, the results during the competition (the individual's positive net income) will be calculated in the individual ranking. If you participate in the team competition at the same time, the results will be counted in the team too.
If you win the individual and team competition at the same time, you will receive double incentives.
Interpretation: personal positive net income = account balance - 10SBTC (if it's negative number then it will be counted zero)
May 5th to 12nd, 2019 Registration of the head of the contract, recruitment of members
May 13rd, 2019 Opening of the Competition (last for 72 hours)
May 15th, 2019 End of the Competition
May 16th, 2019 Bitget perpetual contract online conference and professional
challenge compitition awards
1. Individual user can make registration at any time during the competition and participate in personal qualifying;
2. After the registration is successful, the nickname setted will not be modified, and the competition will use the nickname as the entry name;
* For global users (including registered users);
All competitors will receive a 500USDT contract nonvice gift for subsequent firm use
Individual Ranking Challenge
1. Individual ranking champion will receive 800USDT bonus + contract VIP discount privilege;
2. Individuals ranked 2-10th place will receive 300USDT bonus + contract VIP discount privilege;
3. Individuals ranked 11st-30th place will receive 200USDT bonus + contract VIP discount privilege;
Team Ranking Challenge
1. The first place in the team ranking will receive the contract VIP discount privilege +3000USDT incentive, the team leader enjoys 30% exclusive, and the remaining players divide 70% according to the income share;
2. The 2nd-6th place in the team ranking will receive the contract VIP discount privilege +1000USDT incentive, the team leader enjoys 30% exclusive, and the remaining players divide 70% according to the income share;
3. If a team member has no trades or negative returns during the official period of the competition, they will not participate in any rewards share;
*The contract novice gift will be issued after the firm offer is officially launched, and the rules of use will be announced.
*Contract VIP discount privilege will be opened after the firm offer is officially launched, and the privilege statement will be announced.
When you participate in this challenge, please read the following rules and make sure they are approved:
1. After the competitor has successfully registered, he can get 10SBTC contract experience rewards as the initial assets;
2. During the competition, the perpetual contract will open the simulation offer, and all competitions will be carried out through the simulation offer (Trade is not approved during the registration period);
3. The trading varity is SBTC perpetual by default;
4. Bitget will give full play to the market effect of the stimulation offer, but it may be different from the real market，the actual data of the simulation offer shall prevail in the game.
5. In order to ensure the fairness and rationality of the game, the use of any means of cheating (including but not limited to network tasks, online earning platforms, etc.) to scalp members, scalp income, bulk registration of fake accounts, etc. will be considered cheating. These grades are not counted in the competition and related incentives are cancelled.
6. Each transaction will be calculated according to the normal handling fee of the contract;
7. The official staff and associated personnel of bitget are not allowed to participate in the competition.