Take the withdrawal from platform A to bitget as an example:
1.First, click "withdraw" button
2.After logging in to the bitget trading account, click on "Assets" in the top right corner.
3.Find the currency you need to deposit, click on the "Deposit" button (here, we take BTC as an example)
4.You can choose to deposit in two ways: Click “Copy” to paste the coin address to the BTC coin address of platform A; Or scan the QR code.
- Do not deposit any assets not BTC at the above address. Any non-BTC asset deposit will not be recovered.
- Minimum deposit amount: 0.001 BTC, deposit less than the minimum amount will not be credited and cannot be returned.
- To deposit to this address and complete the remittance, you need to wait for 1 network confirmation to arrive.
- Be sure to check the security of your computer and browser to prevent the information from being tampered with or leaked.
- Above, we take BTC as an example. When you deposit other currencies, please read the tips below the currency in detail.
5.According to the regulations of platform A, you may also need to enter the Google verification code / mobile phone verification code / mailbox verification code, etc., and then the money application will be released to the blockchain network, after the miner confirms, your deposit will be in the trading account of Bitget.