What if the verification code is not received?
1.The phone did not receive the verification code
- Your SMS verification code may be blocked by your phone's third-party security software.
- Solution: It is recommended that you open the security software, find the blocked SMS or temporarily disable the SMS interception function, and then try to obtain the verification code.
- You have complained to the operator as a spam message, so that the message is blocked by the operator.
- Solution: After you need to contact the carrier to resolve this issue, try to get the verification code again.
2.The mailbox did not receive the verification code
- The email may have been misidentified as spam by your email and blocked.
- Solution: Your email will be stored in the spam of your mailbox after it has been blocked. It is recommended that you open spam to find out if you have a message that you need to receive.
Have more questions? Submit a request