The bitget has released a beta version on September 1st at 12:00 (Singapore time) and inputted 100BTC to launch the “Newbie Getting Red Packet”.
- The new resisted user can get 1 red packet. The maximum amount of red packet is 0.1BTC. After opening the red packet, the registration needs to be finished within 15 minutes and the BTC from red packet will be released to the account in real time.
- Users who have already registrated can continue to participate in the “Deposit to Get Red Packet”. When the user deposit greater or equal to 1 ETH (calculated by depositing to the real-time market), the red packet can be continuously got and transfered to the account in time.
- Registered users before the public beta event can participate in the event at the same time after login.
- By default, participation in activities through bulk registration, false KYC, etc. will be considered cheating, and red packets will be directly invalidated.
Additional instructions for the event:
- bitget will continue to optimize the activity mechanism, anti-cheating, anti-machine, combat malicious arbitrage, bitget will stand for this principle.
Thanks to all users who support and care about bitget.
Next, we will open bitget points and new platform rules and activities in the near future (expected within 2 weeks).
- Digital assets are innovative investments derived from the development of blockchain technology. It is greatly influenced by the global market. Users are advised to assess their investment and risk tolerance and make their own after fully understanding the knowledge of blockchain and digital asset investment, then to make the rational investment decisions.
- The staff of bitget.com will not recommend you to invest in any project in any form, or authorize any institution or individual to provide investment evaluation and reference for any project.
Thank you for trusting and supporting bitget.com
You can join the global community of bitget.com https://t.me/bitget_cn
bitget.com Operations Team
September 1, 2018