- After logging in, please select the “Home” button at the bottom to enter the market list interface, where you can see the current price of each currency.
- You can trade by selecting the appropriate transaction pair. For example, if you want to use USDT to redeem BTC, you can click on the BTC/USDT transaction pair under the USDT list.
- After clicking on the transaction pair, you can enter the transaction page of this transaction pair.
- Then you can choose the limit/market price transaction according to your needs. The so-called limit price transaction is a pending order transaction. You can set the purchase/sell price yourself, and wait for the market price to fluctuate to the price you set.
- The so-called market price transaction means that the purchase price is not set, and the market price is bought or sold according to the current market price, and only the total amount to be bought or the total amount to be sold can be input.
Have more questions? Submit a request