- It’s best that password complex and unique, it should contain 8 digits at least, as well as a mixture of lower and upper case letters, characters and symbols without any obvious rules, your name, E-mail address, your birthday, your cellphone number and information which can be got by others should be excluded, password like lihong、123456、qwerty、bitget123 and abc123 are not suggested password, password like W@ng32#4ef、iehie8#We12 or Uith!3Le4.Oa are suggested password format.
- you can also make your account more secure by changing your password periodically, the new password should be different from the previous one. Password keeper like 1 Password or Last Pass are suggested for you to record and manage your passwords.
- Besides, never disclose your password to others, bitget staff would never ask for password from you.
2 Factor Authentication
- We suggest you link your Google Authenticator to your account. Google Authenticator is a dynamic password tool that Google produced, you need to use your cellphone to scan the bar code or type the password in. After typing, there will show a valid 6-digit verification code on the Google Authenticator every 10 seconds or more, after linking, every time you log in bitget you need to type the 6-digit code presented on the Google Authenticator.
3 Watch out for the phishing
- Watch out for the fake E-mails which claim that they are from bitget, we suggest you click the link or the attachments in the Email, before you log in your bitget account, make sure that the link is from the official bitget website, bitget will never ask for your password、SMS、E-mail verification code or Google verification code.