In this article, we will take you through every term you need to know about Bitget Bot Copy Trading, giving you a headstart in crypto trading at Bitget.
- Bitget Bot Copy Trading - A product by Bitget both for newbies and strategy experts (strategists). The former could copy strategies from experts while the latter could sell their strategies to earn more profit.
- User - A Bot Copy Trading user can be any Bitget user except strategists and strategy creators.
- Strategy - Strategy are trading bots created and published by strategists or strategy creators to Bitget
- Bot Copy Trading for users to copy.
- Strategist - Bitget-verified strategy provider. Users could subscribe to strategists to copy all their strategies.
- Strategy Creator - Users who have published their strategies successfully, could both be strategists or users.
- Strategy Price - The price users need to pay to copy any strategy. Ranges from 0 to 50 USDT.
- Subscription Price -The price users need to pay to subscribe to a strategist for a month.
- Strategy P&L - Profit gained or loss suffered from strategy trading.
- Strategy ROI - Return on investment. Equals to your profit or loss divided by your cost of investment.
- Subscription Popularity - The number of users subscribed to a single strategist. Normally, a strategist could be subscribed to by up to 150 users.
- Total Profit for Subscribers - The total profit a strategist has helped all their subscribers make.
- Copied Strategies - A list of all strategies a user has purchased. Once a strategy is purchased, it can be copied at any time.
- My Strategists - A list of all the strategists a user has subscribed to. A user can copy all strategies from all strategists from this list.
Join Bitget, the World's Largest Crypto Copy Trading Platform