As a new bot trader, you may wonder, "I'm not a strategist, but I can also come up with a great strategy. When I do have a great strategy, will it be possible for me to publish it to get some extra income?"
The answer is 'yes.' Every Bitget user can create and publish their own strategies, as long as they created the strategy on their own, and did not copy from other strategy creators or strategists. Any strategy that has been running for at least 1 hour and achieved at least 3% ROI is eligible to be published.
A step-by-step guide on how to publish your strategy:
- Start with creating a strategy on our Create a Trading Bot page. You can create 4 different types of strategies: Futures Grid, Spot Grid, Futures Martingale, and Spot Martingale.
- Choose your bot type and select "Create."
- After you enter the trading page, proceed to set your parameters and investment amount, then create an order. Your strategy has been set successfully!
- Head to the My Bots page. The strategy you created will be shown here.
- Once the ROI of your strategy reaches 3% and it has a runtime of at least 1 hour, this strategy is ready to be published. A "Publish" button will be shown.
- Select the "Publish" button, set a price for your strategy, and select “Publish” again.
- Your strategy has been published!
- You will receive the amount you’ve set every time your strategy is purchased by others. There is no limit on the selling amount.
- The price range is 0–50 USDT. If you set it to 0, your strategy will be free for others.
- All your revenue from purchases made by other traders will be paid into your spot account the next day.
- Where can the " Publish" button be found once your strategy is ready?
Go to the Bot Copy Trading Page and look under "My Profit." It will be automatically shown here after you meet the requirements.
Trading Bots Page > Current Strategy
Join Bitget, the World's Largest Crypto Copy Trading Platform