Dear Global Bitgetters,
Each digital asset we list is regularly reviewed for quality assurance to ensure it adheres to our platform standards.
In addition to the security and stability of the digital asset’s network, we consider numerous other factors in our evaluation process, including:
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Team involvement in the project
- Development of the project
- Network or smart contract stability
- Activeness of the community
- Responsiveness of the project
- Negligence or unethical conduct
In light of a recent periodic review, Bitget is delisting a total of 11 trading pairs on November 17, 7 AM (UTC):
IP3/USDT, MSOL/USDT, SHIT/USDT, STI/USDT, REAL/USDT, WOMBAT/USDT, FIU/USDT, ORB/USDT, BRZ/USDT, 1SQ/USDT and ORCA/USDT.
Users are advised to note that:
- Deposit services for the delisted pairs are now suspended.
- Withdrawals will remain open for users until December 1, 7 AM (UTC).
- Please note that all pending trade orders for the mentioned pairs will automatically be cancelled.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
November 16, 2022
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
VIP services: email@example.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group
Article is closed for comments.