Dear Global Bitgetters,
Get started with Mercuryo
Visa and Mastercard
- virtual, prepaid, debit, and credit cards
EUR - Euro
RUB - Russian ruble
USD - US dollar
GBP - British pound
TRY - Turkish lira
UAH - Ukrainian hryvnia
JPY - Japanese yen
How to Get Started
1. Log in to your Bitget account and click [Buy crypto] - [Third-party Payment] from the top navigation bar
2. On the crypto purchase page, select the digital assets you want to buy and a fiat currency for payment and enter the total value of the fiat currency. Select [mercuryo] as the service provider and an available payment method. Confirm all the information of your order: crypto amount and total fiat currency value and then click [Next].
3. You will be redirected to Mercuryo’s website. You can review your payment details
4. Choose your payment method and fill your card details i.e. Visa or Mastercard on Mercuryo
5. Verify your identity on Mercuryo. Complete KYC You need to select your country and depending on the country of citizenship you need to upload an ID picture and a selfie as required.
6. Insert personal information including your first name, last name and date of birth as shown in your identification document and click Send.
7. Complete 3D security authorization and input security code sent from your bank and mercuryo.
8. As soon as the transaction is completed, you will receive an email from mercuryo. You will also receive a deposit confirmation email from Bitget once your purchased asset is credited into your account upon the purchase's completion.
How to Buy
1. Which fiat currencies are supported?
2. How can I deposit my money in the Mercuryo account?
You can top up your Mercuryo account by attaching a bank card to your account in the Mercuryo system. You can also transfer cryptocurrency to your Mercuryo wallet from a third-party wallet or exchange.
3. What is your Fee?
- Mercuryo charges 3.95% when you buy crypto from your card
- Mercuryo charges 3.95% when you transfer crypto to your card.
4. What crypto can be purchased with a credit/debit card or with the on-ramp services Cryptocurrencies?
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- USDt Tether (on ERC-20)
- Algorand (ALGO)
- Tron (TRX)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Customer Services: email@example.com
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
VIP services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com